I read a lot. I didn't used to, but over the last couple years I made an effort to change myself and I'm happy to report that I've succeeded.
On People & On Sales/Persuation
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene.
- Think fast, Think Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- Seeking Wisdom by Peter Bevelin.
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie.
- Antifragil by Nassim Taleb.
- The power of habit by Charles Duhigg.
- Make Time by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky
On Startups & for Founders
- How to Start a Startup, by Y Combinator.
- Zero to One, by Peter Thiel.
- Essays, by Paul Graham.
- The Hard things about Hard things by Ben Horowitz.
On Company Building
- Rework, by 37 Signals.
- Principles by Ray Dalio.
- The Messy Middle by Scott Belsky.
On Design and product development
- Sprint by Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz.
- Designing products People Love by Scott Hurf.
- Intercom on Product Management.
- Product Manager HQ (Blog).
- Getting Real, by 37 Signals.
- When Coffee and Kale Compete: Become great at making products people will buy.
Feel free to share any recommendations of your own!